- Indicate your desire to be a part of the church by speaking with Pastors Mike, Clyde, or Jeffrey at any time.
- Send a written request to the church.
- Come forward during the Sunday morning invitation and express your desire to join the fellowship (you will not be presented to the church for membership at that time).
When we are aware of your desire to unite with the church body, you will be required to attend a class, taught by one of the pastors, which will help you understand the key areas of our church’s belief’s and practices. No one will be presented for membership until completing this class. It will be offered the 2nd Sunday of the month during the Sunday School hour (Prospective Members class begins at 9:30am in the Social Hall). If you would like to register for this class, please call the church office (434-946-0555) or register below to get your materials sent to you beforehand. Upon completion of the course, and agreement with our foundational beliefs, you will then proceed on to be presented to the congregation.
- Profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, and baptism by immersion.
- Transfer of letter from another Baptist church, and prior baptism by immersion.
- Transfer of letter from a church of another denomination, understanding that baptism by immersion will be requested if the previous church baptized by some other method.
- When circumstances do not permit the transfer of a letter of membership from another church, the candidate desiring membership may give a statement of personal, ongoing faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. If he/she has never been baptized by immersion, we would ask that privilege.
(DOWNLOAD PDF FILE TO THE LEFT FOR CLASS INFORMATION)