Our worship service is more traditional accompanied by organ and piano. It includes a children’s sermon toward the beginning of the service for a message tailored to children up through elementary school after which they are dismissed to Children’s Church. We have a traditional adult choir singing weekly or some other form of special music is provided. The worship service includes songs of worship and a message from our Senior Pastor, Dr. Rev. Michael R. Fitzgerald.
In 1961 Clifford permanently stepped out in faith from the field of churches to stand on its own. Later that same year, under the supervision of Gilbert Cash, five additional classrooms were added. That same year, construction began on the parsonage (currently the church office), and was completed in 1962.
During the 1970’s the church extended the entire building 18 feet back, which added four additional classrooms and added six pews to the sanctuary seating. In the 1990’s Clifford again stepped out on faith and built the current social hall building which was comprised of the social hall upstairs and more educational space downstairs to accommodate our growing Sunday School.
On November 10, 2003, we broke ground on a 28,000 sq. foot building that includes a new sanctuary with a seating capacity of 1000, and a lower level with many new educational rooms to accommodate the growth.
On Sunday, May 1st, 2005, we held our very first worship service in the new sanctuary, with between 550 and 600 in attendance.
As the Lord leads, we already feel led to work toward a new family life center on God’s timing. We have been truly blessed by God, and are careful to give only Him the praise for what He is doing here.